Monday, 24 October 2011

Naughtiness at ASOS Curve

What was I saying about spending money I do not have? I can't actually seem to stop spending money on clothes at the moment. I think it's because I've starting reading fashion blogs and everyone is so stylish that I want to be stylish too! And, of course, it comes at a price. I did manage to get a lot of the stuff I bought from ASOS in the sale actually, but still it's a lot of clothes when I am supposed to be saving for going to New Zealand at Easter (sorry, bf!)

Anyway, here is what I managed to nab on my last spree!

1. Floral cross front midi dress; 2. Pleated 2 in 1 skirt dress (still not sure about this one; it may well go back); 3. Dress with heart print and belted waist; 4. Chino trousers in Wine; 5. Chino trousers with pleat waist in Rose; 6. Black jeggings; 7. Metallic jumper.

The returns from that parcel are being picked up tomorrow, so I am still undecided about some of the stuff and may send it back. The two pairs of chino trousers, for example, are maybe a little loose, but I think a smaller size would be too tight. And the jumper is nicer than it looks in the picture, but still is it worth the £35? Hmmmm. I shall have to make a decision tonight; what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a good haul. I Have the same chino problem, I am always n between sizes. I just go for baggy and wear a fitted top to balance it out.:] I love the black jeggings too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to keep them in the end though I'm still not sure - think my legs are too short for chinos!

    ReplyDelete

I get very excited when people take the time to comment. Thank you!