Sunday, 4 March 2012

Blogging-y Versatile

The lovely Diane from Nomad Seeks Home awarded me The Versatile Blogger award! Yay! I will admit I had to look this up to figure out what it was, but it had 'award' in the title so I was pretty excited to begin with!


Thanks very much Diane; how absolutely lovely of you! So now I have to give 7 random facts about myself. Me? Random? Ooh this will be tricky.

1) I dislike, to the point of phobia, tinned tuna. I cannot sit next to someone eating it, or open a fridge if there is an open can of it in there.

2) I have two sisters, Han and Em, and we get on very well but are a bit much if you have to hang out with all three of us at once (sorry MrP!).

3) I took part in fencing lessons for two terms when I was 10.

4) I live with a kitty with Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV, the cat version of HIV) called Tibbers. She technically belongs to MrP but she has had to begrudgingly accept my existence since me and MrP moved in together (she's very pretty - I think she deserves her own post at some point).

5) I have a PhD but very little common sense. It's like I spend all week being all clever and then don't have the energy left come Friday so spend the weekend acting like an idiot.

6) I am obsessed with pecan pie. The Caramel Pecan Cheesecake at Croma didn't stand a chance.

7) It is my aim is to at some point complete every Legend of Zelda game made. So far I've completed 14 (geeeeek), so not many left of the main releases but pesky links crops up on all sorts of random formats so I've still got a way to go!

So here is where I pass on the award..... I thought I would just pick one blog: Ladybird Likes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I get very excited when people take the time to comment. Thank you!