Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Etsy Naughtiness

Shopping for others is perilous.. when shopping for a mother's day present the other day I bought three things for myself from Etsy at a time when I am supposed to be being frugal due to my pending MASSIVE holiday.

But they were irresistible (ok, after-holiday resolution, to stop buying everything I see - I'm an unstoppable machine!).....


Point and shoot camera strap from Sassy Strap.


Goldfish earrings from Le Petit Bonbon.


Owl fabric from The Ament Shop.

Need to join (/set up?) Etsy Anonymous!

Jen x

4 comments:

  1. Those gold fish bowl earrings are awesome - I love petit bon bon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist even though it's probably more than I would usually spend on a pair of studs! Jen x

      Delete
  2. AHH I love the goldfish. Check out Regretsy.com for a good way to wean yourself off Etsy.. but make sure you have plenty of spare time before going on that site ;)
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have not been on there for a while, went on and had to force myself off it! Jen x

      Delete

I get very excited when people take the time to comment. Thank you!