Saturday, 8 September 2012

Hide and seek

Ok, so I've been a little bit hiding recently. I've felt like having a bit of a break from the internet (and the world generally really!) but I'm feeling like I want to be a bit more sociable. And like I want to change my blog around, but having fiddled with it for a good few hours, I feel like I need to come away from the screen to get some inspiration, so it's a bit of a placeholder layout at the moment.

Now I think it's time to get outside, as we are in the middle of nowhere in Somerset, and this was the view outside my window this morning:


Too good to waste!

Jen x

2 comments:

  1. I feel like being sociable lately too! I don't know what's up with me. Let me know if you find any fun things to do.. I am waiting for a WI meeting where I'm not working then I'll bob along.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a gorgeous picture. I am a tad jealous! Anyway, good luck changing your blog around (although I like the simplicity of it)!! I hope to hear from you soon.

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    xoxo-
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I get very excited when people take the time to comment. Thank you!