Thursday, 7 February 2013

Camera adornment

I'm completely obsessed with looking at jewellery on Etsy and I've now been tempted into the 'Fine Jewellery' section of Etsy where I routinely fall in love with jewellery waaay outside of my price range. Actually a lot of the fine jewellery is much of a muchness - you have to have patience and luck to stumble across jewellery which is truly stunning but when I came across this item I had to share it....

Picture from Yolanda C's shop Crystal Space
Isn't that amazing? It has the look of a real camera and uses subtle moonstone for the lense. The flash is even removable! Now, if anyone has $360 going spare, I gladly accept donations for my Jewellery Fund :)

Jen x

9 comments:

  1. That is such an amazing necklace! Shame about the price but it definitely makes sense giving the amount of work that's gone into it. Love it. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean - you can't be cross at Etsy items for being expensive as most of the time it is ENTIRELY justified. Jen x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just to let you know, I've nominated you for the Liebster award over on my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog
    followed
    www.thekaybook.com
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! But expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I thought it was a real camera lol

    Salli
    xxx

    www.embracingtheenchanted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!
    I did Psychology as my undergrad degree and loved it.

    Salli
    xxx

    www.embracingtheenchanted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, an Ood! I am a massive Dr Who fan and I need this in my life. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    Salli
    xxx

    www.embracingtheenchanted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I get very excited when people take the time to comment. Thank you!