Sunday, 30 June 2013

So long, farewell .... to Google Reader

Bye bye Google Reader! If you currently keep up with my posts by Google Reader, this is just to remind you that tomorrow it is no more :(

But do not fear! For you can Follow Me By Email or by Bloglovin.

If you've still not found an alternative way to follow all your favourite blogs, two seem to be winning in terms of taking over Google Reader's business. I tried approximately a million readers when I realised that Google Reader just didn't work very well on the iPad and found a lot of them to be a bit rubbish. I now use Bloglovin for all my blog-reading needs, and despite the naff name, I am finding it does the job rather well. A lot of people also use Feedly and like it, though I've never really tried it.

So, there's no need to be sad. We will miss you, Google Reader, but we shall, in time, adjust.

Jen x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I get very excited when people take the time to comment. Thank you!